“Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.”
— Richard James Molloy
Foot Health AdviceAt Liopetriti Podiatry, we can offer you personalised foot health advice depending on your individual needs.
General foot health/care advice:
- Avoid walking barefoot, indoors or outdoors.
- Keep your feet clean by washing them daily. Dry thoroughly, especially between your toes.
- Apply a good foot cream on your feet but avoid areas between toes.
- Check your feet daily for any changes. Don’t forget to look between the toes.
- Keep your nails trimmed. Cut them in a straight line and never cut the corners. If you require help with your nails, contact your podiatrist.
- Don’t cut hard skin on your feet using sharp objects such as knives or scissors. You could injure your feet and be in more pain than before.
- Don’t use callous removing plasters or any other caustic that can injure your skin. Contact your podiatrist for information prior to purchasing.