Podiatry & Chiropody in Paphos & Peyia
We are waiting for your call.
(+357) 99 938587
Covid-19 Latest Update
Paphos Podiatrist – Dermatology
A large aspect of the Podiatry spectrum is treating various dermatological podiatric problems. Hard skin, cracked heels and nail fungus are very common among people who come in and see us.
Living in a warm, humid climate can aggravate several skin and nail infections, such as athlete’s foot, verrucae (warts) and nail fungus. Participation in athletic activities, occlusive footwear and communal bathing can, too, contribute to the spreading of such infections.
Our podiatrist will discuss a personalised treatment plan for you depending on your needs.
Common dermatological foot problems:
- Athlete’s foot (tinea pedis).
- Fungal nails (onychomycosis).
- Warts (verrucae).
- Hard and dry skin – cracked heels, corns and callus (hyperkeratosis).
- Ingrown toenails (onychocryptosis).
- Trauma-induced onycholysis (nail detaching from skin after injury).
Prescriptions are available as part of the above treatments.