About Liopetriti Podiatry
Podiatry & Chiropody in Larnaca and Paphos
Welcome to Liopetriti Podiatry (Larnaca & Paphos Podiatrist)
Larnaka and Paphos Podiatry & Chiropody Centre
At Liopetriti Podiatry (Larnaca & Paphos Podiatrist), we are passionate about caring for people.
Our Practice reflects the high standards of a modern, European Podiatry practice, located in the heart of Larnaca. We offer a warm and welcoming environment in a modern clinical setting. Our UK-trained Podiatrist is Cyprus registered & UK qualified, and offers high quality Podiatry and Chiropody services.
Whether you have a new or existing foot problem, our Podiatrist can offer you a range of bespoke treatment modalities to suit your needs and provide you with pain relief and comfort.
We are based at the renowned Synesio Medical Center in Larnaca and at Dr Theodora Bartzou GP Surgery in Peyia, and can also see patients at their own homes upon request.
We know that, even when you think you understand an issue during your podiatry consultation, additional questions may occur to you the minute you leave the office.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your foot health or Podiatry, just give us a call or simply browse through our website for general information concerning foot health and common foot problems.
What do Podiatrists do?
A Podiatrist is a medical professional that deals with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the lower limb.
Podiatrists are qualified to treat people with arthritis, Diabetes, sports injuries and perform nail surgery.
They often liaise with other medical professionals (physicians, nurses, physiotherapists etc) to ensure that the patients’ needs are met and provide input as part of Multidisciplinary Teams.
Why Choose Us?
- We aim at providing excellent patient care experience through our friendly and professional service.
- Our commitment to your best care is built upon the core standards of clinical excellence, professionalism and patient-centred approach.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive evaluation of your problem, and design a personalised treatment plan with you, depending on your needs and expectations.
- We support our local community by volunteering our services in various events – from marathons to the Special Olympics, we are there to help.
- Our UK-trained Podiatrist is fully accredited and registered with the Cyprus Podiatry Association, and is an active member of several organisations.
- We offer our Podiatry – Chiropody services both in Larnaca and Paphos.
Foot Care For Everyone!
Professional Foot Care in Larnaca and Paphos.
What Our Patients Say
Myself and hubby went to visit Georgia today for 1st time, after having a wonderful podiatrist in the UK we were a little bit unsure about out next footcare specialist, what a knowledgeable caring professional young woman she is and what a great job on my tootsies I’ve got happy feet again,
Georgia really knows her stuff. Professional and very friendly she makes you feel really comfortable I highly reccomend Georgia and her services
I managed to get an appointment with Georgia very easily and quickly. I received excellent communication on how to find her, etc. Georgia is very knowledgeable, speaks very good English and is so kind and gentle. She gave me good advice and her prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her services.