Welcome to Liopetriti Podiatry Centre
At Liopetriti Podiatry, we are passionate about caring for people.
Our Practice reflects the high standards of a modern, European Podiatry practice, located in the heart of Peyia. We offer a warm and welcoming environment in a modern clinical setting. Our UK-trained Podiatrist is Cyprus registered & UK qualified, and offers high quality Podiatry and Chiropody services.
Whether you have a new or existing foot problem, our Podiatrist can offer you a range of bespoke treatment modalities to suit your needs and provide you with pain relief and comfort.
We are based in Peyia’s largest medical centre, Peyia Health Centre and see also see patients at home visits in the broader Paphos areas.
We know that, even when you think you understand an issue during your podiatry consultation, additional questions may occur to you the minute you leave the office.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your foot health or Podiatry, just give us a call or simply browse through our website for general information concerning foot health and common foot problems.
What do Podiatrists do?
A Podiatrist is a medical professional that deals with the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of the lower limb.
Podiatrists are qualified to treat people with arthritis, Diabetes, sports injuries and perform nail surgery.
They often liaise with other medical professionals (physicians, nurses, physiotherapists etc) to ensure that the patients’ needs are met and provide input as part of Multidisciplinary Teams.
Why choose us
- We aim at providing excellent patient care experience through our friendly and professional service.
- Our commitment to your best care is built upon the core standards of clinical excellence, professionalism and patient-centred approach.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive evaluation of your problem, and design a personalised treatment plan with you, depending on your needs and expectations.
- We support our local community by volunteering our services in various events – from marathons to the Special Olympics, we are there to help.
- Our UK-trained Podiatrist is fully accredited and registered with the Cyprus Podiatry Association, and is an active member of several organisations.
- We offer our Podiatry – Chiropody services in the heart of Peyia, and through home visits in the broader Paphos area.